EIR Special Report "Who Is Sparking A Religious War In the Middle East?" December 2000
"Dope, Inc. The Book That Drove Kissinger Crazy," EIR, 1992
"Mass Control: Engineering Human Consciousness," Jim Keith, 1999
Crowley: http://www.mt.net/~watcher/crowleyalienlam.html, http://www.kirjasto.sci.fi/crowley.htm, http://skepdic.com/crowley.html, http://www.freemasonry.bc.ca/Writings/AleisterCrowley.html, http://users.cybercity.dk/~ccc12757/
Golden Dawn: http://www.hermeticgoldendawn.org/GDhistory.htm, http://www.golden-dawn.org/tradition.html, http://www.mt.net/~watcher/hitleraliengoldendawn.html
P-2 Lodge: http://www.masonicinfo.com/p2_lodge.htm, http://www.freemasonry.bc.ca/anti-masonry/p2_lodge.txt
British Israel World Federation (They claim Britain is God's Chosen Nation): http://www.britishisrael.co.uk/
Biblical Archaeology Society: http://www.bib-arch.org/
The United Grand Lodge of England (UGLE)
- The Mother Lodge of worldwide freemasonry.
- Formed by combining the two existing forms of freemasonry in 1813. The first Grand Master was the Duke of Sussex.
- Edward, the Duke of Kent is now the Grand Master of this lodge and therefore the worldwide king of freemasonry.
- The Assistant Grand Master of UGLE is Lord Northampton, Spencer Douglas David Compton, the 7th Marquis of Northampton (he runs the show and directs the plans to rebuild the Temple).
The Quatuor Coronati Lodge, (The Four Crowns Lodge)
- Founded as a special research lodge by the Grand Master of UGLE, the Prince of Wales, later King Edward VII, in 1884. The QC Lodge was then officially chartered in 1886.
- The inaugurating speech was entitled "Freemasonry as Seen in the Light of the Cabala."
- The lodge was to focus on Palestine, the Cabala, establishing a Jewish homeland, and rebuilding Solomon's Temple.
- Sir Charles Warren was the first grand master of the QC Lodge. He was also the president of the Palestine Exploration Fund, and two decades earlier had been the chief engineer for British excavations of the Temple Mount.
- Sir Walter Besant was a founding member of QC and was the treasurer of the Palestine Exploration Fund under Warren. Besant was the brother-in-law of Annie Besant, the president of the Theosophical Society after Helena Blavatsky.
- The PEF was founded in 1865 with money from the British Crown, UGLE, the Rothschilds and the Church of England. The event commemorating it's founding was chaired by the Archbishop of York who proclaimed that the Holy Land was, by divine right, English Property.
- In their recent books researchers Steven Knight and Melvyn Fairclough combine to paint a picture that implicates members of the Quatuor Coronati Lodge for the infamous Jack the Ripper murders in the late 1880's. They were covered up by Sir Charles Warren, who happened to be the Chief of London's Metropolitan Police.
- Michael Baigent, the lead author of the speculative series of books, "Holy Blood, Holy Grail," "The Messianic Legacy," and "The Temple and the Lodge," is a member of the QC Lodge.
The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn
- One of the most famous occult societies of the 20th Century.
- The Theosophical Society was formed in 1875 by Blavatsky and Colonel Henry Olcott, originally focused on Western mysticism. In the early 1880's Anna Kingsford and Edward Maitland joined the TS, and by 1884 they were the heads of the London Lodge of the TS.
- When Blavatsky and Olcott converted to Buddhism and changed their focus to Eastern mysticism Kingsford and Maitland left the TS and formed the Hermetic Society. This group attracted S.L. MacGregor Mathers and Dr. W. Wynn Westcott.
- The Golden Dawn was then formed in 1888 by Westcott, supported by Mathers and Dr. William Robert Woodman. Their goal was to continue the tradition of Western mysticism that had been abandoned by the Theosophical Society.
- These three men were steeped in the philosophies of freemasonry, rosicrucianism and the cabala. Westcott was a master mason and the secretary general of the SRIA, latin for the Rosicrucian Society of England. Woodman was a leading member of the SRIA and an expert cabalist. He initially played a lead role in developing Golden Dawn's cabalistic studies, but he died in 1891.
- Prominent members of the Golden Dawn include Florence Farr, the famous stage actress and head of the London branch; William Butler Yeats, also a member of the TS and friend of Blavatsky, who earned a Nobel Prize for literature in 1924; and Aleister Crowley, the celebrated Satanist and black magician.
- Until his death in 1991 Ellic Howe was the world's foremost authority on the Golden Dawn and Aleister Crowley. He was inducted into UGLE in 1970 ,and then only eight years later he was elected Grand Master of the QC Lodge.
- After Howe died Robert A. Gilbert became the most respected promoter of the Golden Dawn and Aleister Crowley. He replaced Howe as the Grand Master of the QC Lodge. His book on the GD features an intro by Israel Regardie who was Crowley's friend, biographer and personal secretary. Regardie had also been involved in promoting LSD.
- Born in 1875. After leaving Trinity College of Cambridge he was introduced to George Cecil Jones, who introduced him to the Golden Dawn. Crowley was initiated into the GD in London in 1898.
- Soon the GD was split into two competing camps, one headed by Florence Farr in London and the other by MacGregor Mathers in Paris. When Crowley was denied access to the Second Order in London he went to Paris and was initiated by Mathers. Yeats and other members of the London branch then had Mathers and Crowley expelled.
- "In 1903, Crowley married Rose Kelly, and they went to Egypt on their honeymoon. After returning to Cairo in early 1904, Rose (who until this point had shown no interest or familiarity with the occult) began entering trance states and insisting to her husband that the god Horus was trying to contact him. As a test, Crowley took Rose to the Boulak Museum and asked her to point out Horus to him. She passed several well-known images of the god and led Aleister straight to a painted wooden funerary stele from the 26th dynasty, depicting Horus receiving a sacrifice from the deceased, a priest named Ankh-f-n-khonsu. Crowley was especially impressed by the fact that this piece was numbered 666 by the museum, a number with which he had identified since childhood." (from http://www.mt.net/~watcher/crowleyalienlam.html)
- Crowley divorced Rose in 1910 after she succumbed to alcoholic dementia and was placed in an asylum. Crowley's second wife also went insane, and five of his numerous mistresses committed suicide.
- Crowley was given the nickname of "The Beast" by his mother, and promoting this title himself he is commonly referred to as "The Great Beast," and was well known as "the wickedest man in the world."
- After splitting with the Golden Dawn he formed the AA, or Astrum Argentium, with G.C. Jones in 1906 to further his occult studies.
- In 1910 Crowley was contacted by the head of the O.T.O., the Ordo Templi Orientis, Theodore Reuss, and joined their order. Crowley took over in 1921 when Reuss suffered a stroke.
- The foundation of Crowley's belief was the slogan, "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law," supposedly passed to him by his spirit guide Aiwass. Crowley was the tutor of Aldous Huxley, who was a champion of LSD and one of the greatest promoters of the social upheavals in America in the late 60's. Crowley's philosophy became reflected in the mantra of "If it feels good do it."
- A picture of Crowley appears on the cover of the Beatles "Sergeant Pepper's" album, and Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page bought Crowley's estate in Scotland.
- Crowley wrote an account of his spiritual progress in magic and Satanism under the title "The Temple of Solomon the King."
- Spencer Douglas David Compton, born 1946. His great grandfather was William Bingham Baring, head of the Baring Bank, descended from Francis Baring the chairman of the British East India Company. The BEIC brought England into the lucrative international opium trade, a business that the British Royal Family and their agents now monopolize. According to EIR's "Dope, Inc." Baring Brothers bank has been the premier merchant bank of the opium business from 1783 to the present day.
- In 1987 Lord Northampton held a London conference funded by his own Hermetic Research Trust to commemorated the 100th anniversary of the Golden Dawn.
- Lord Northampton comments on AC and the GD, "I know the Golden Dawn extremely well, and I love Aleister Crowley's poems and Macgregor Mathers, and all those people and I know all the people in England who are still practicing it, and I have done the rituals. I have done all these things. Great fun. Tremendously exciting!"
- Lord Northampton has been the Assistant Grand Master since 1995 and he has been appointed as the Pro Grand Master, to replace the present one in April 2001. The PGM acts in place of the GM when the GM is absent.
Professor Giuliano Di Bernardo
- Current grand master of the Regular Grand Lodge of Italian freemasonry.
- Former head of the Grand Orient Lodge of Italy. The GOI contained the infamous P-2 Lodge, which was connected with terrorism and fraud involving the Vatican, the mafia and the Red Brigades. It was officially closed in 1976 but continued to operate underground until 1981 when it's grand master Licio Gelli was arrested and sentenced to seven years. Apparently Gelli was a CIA operative charged with controlling communist insurgency, and his sentence was later overturned. EIR contends that P-2 was also operated from the UGLE through the Duke of Kent.
- Upon quitting the GOI Di Bernardo accused his old lodge of Satanic rituals saying, "in the lodges of the GOI, obscene rites are practiced, deriving from the Templar tradition, in which the devil Baphomet is invoked, together with the Supreme Being."
- Lord Northampton is an avid supporter of Di Bernardo and has charged him with the task of preparing the way for rebuilding the Temple. In June, 1996 Bernardo published his book "Rebuilding the Temple."
- In an interview he explains his goal, "A new utopia may be based on the cabala. I see a utopia based on Jewish mysticism, but Jewish mysticism as a place... a material place, Solomon's Temple... This is my intention. This is my will!"
- Di Bernardo has also spoken of how the director of the ADL of B'nai B'rith, Abe Foxman, is a collaborator in the plan to rebuild the Temple, and that he, Foxman and Lord Northampton met in Switzerland just prior to the launching of the Jeruslalem Lodge, to discuss the project. Di Bernardo says that there are strong connections between B'nai B'rith and freemasonry.
The Quest to Rebuild the Temple
- Two weeks after the 1967 Six-Day War which saw Jerusalem and the Temple Mount brought under Israeli control, there occurred the greatest freemasonic meeting in history in London, celebrating 250 years since the founding of UGLE, at which the Duke of Kent was installed as the new Grand Master.
- Shortly after, the QC Lodge dispatched a member, the Jewish physicist Dr. Asher Kaufman, to begin studies on the exact location of where the Temple originally stood.
- The Temple Mount Faithful was also established at this time by Stanley Goldfoot, which is presently led by Gershon Solomon.
- In December of 1995, a month after Rabin was assassinated, the Jerusalem Lodge was established adjacent to the Temple Mount in the underground Grotto of King Solomon.
- This lodge was founded by Giuliano Di Bernardo, and at the opening ceremony he declared, "The rebuilding of the Temple is at the center of our studies."
The Palestine Exploration Fund and the Biblical Archaeology Society
- The Palestine Exploration Fund is controlled by the royal family, and this group points to the Biblical Archaeology Society as the authority on Solomon's Temple. Founded in 1974 it produces four publications including Biblical Archaeology Review, which was at one time led in part by Barbara Ledeen, whose husband Michael wrote a book entitled Universal Fascism, which praised anti-Catholic masonic revolutionary Giuseppe Mazzini.
- BAR promotes two men as the established experts on the Temple Mount: Dr. Asher Kaufman, of QC, and Dr. Leen Ritmeyer who works for the Rothschild banking family. According to Dr. Rupert Chapman, the PEF's secretary, Kaufman and Ritmeyer are sponsored by the PEF.
- The PEF is scheduled to publish the work of their treasurer Dr. David E. Jacobsen, who is a scientist at the Marconi Foundation, which will be a book on Solomon's Temple based on the original papers of Sir Charles Warren's study of the Temple Mount over 100 years ago.
- Dr. Leen Ritmeyer is a dutch-born architect who received his doctorate from England's Manchester University based on his work on the design of Solomon's Temple. He has been financed almost from the beginning by Lord Jacob Rothschild, the head of Rothschild Investment Trust.
- Ritmeyer claims to have pinpointed the exact place where the Ark of the Covenant was placed within the Holy of Holies, a spot currently occupied by the Dome of the Rock, and the PEF is also scheduled to publish this discovery.
- The Rothschilds have been the largest financial supporters of archaeological digs in Israel this century, and the famous Masada dig of the '50s was actually called the "Edmond de Rothschild Masada Dig."
- The Sep.-Oct. 2000 issue of BAR was a special double issue dedicated to Jerusalem and the Temple Mount, and the main article was entitled "More Temple Mount Antiquities Destroyed," which documented illegal construction and excavation on the Mount by Muslim authorites. Ariel Sharon entered the Temple Mount, accompanied by hundreds of security personal, on September 28, bringing the peace process to an immediate halt and sparking the current "Al Aqsa Intifada."
- Trained at the Military Staff College in Britain in the '50's.
- Sharon's patron within the IDF was General Avraham Yoffee, who often took Sharon on hunting trips to Africa.
- Yoffee was a good friend of Sir Peter Scott, who collaborated with Prince Philip and Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands in founding the WWF. Yoffee founded Israel's Nature Preserve Authority.
- Barry Chamish relates how a friend spotted Sharon and Henry Kissinger coming out of a meeting at a trade conference. Chamish then contacted Sharon's spokesman Raanan Gissen, who admitted that Sharon has met with Kissinger every time he has visited America since the Yom Kippur War.
- Regarding Kissinger, from EIR's "Dope, Inc."
"On May 10, 1982, addressing a celebration at the Royal Institute for International Affairs at Chatham House in London, Kissinger boasted that throughout his career in the Nixon and Ford administrations, he had always been closer to the British Foreign Office than to his American colleagues, and had taken all of his major policy leads from London. Kissinger set up the international 'consulting firm' Kissinger Associates, in partnership with Britain's Lord Carrington, shortly after he delivered that Chatham House lecture."